Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have roxy 30mg $15, opana 40mg $20, dilaudid 8mg $12

have roxy 30mg $15, opana 40mg $20, dilaudid 8mg $12

i am looking to help out some people in need and have plenty of returning customers. im am legit. i have roxicodone 30mg for $15 and opana 40mg for $20, and dilaudid 8mg for $12. i offer overnight shipping with tracking as well. payment method consists of greendot or orders of $300or more are western union, greendot. shoot visit my website www.criticalrx.co.nr

making customers very happy

bump. email me.

we have emailed

contact us at www.roxishoppe.co.cc or email us directly at roxishoppe@gmail.com
    www.roxishoppe.co.cc
    to pay for your order www.roxishoppeorder.co.cc
    YOUR NUMBER ONE SOURCE FOR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION

Question 4 sure

Quote Originally Posted by flyer95 View Post
    i am looking to help out some people in need and have plenty of returning customers. im am legit. i have roxicodone 30mg for $15 and opana 40mg for $20, and dilaudid 8mg for $12. i offer overnight shipping with tracking as well. payment method consists of greendot or orders of $300or more are western union, greendot. shoot visit my website [url=http://www.www.criticalrx.co.nr]

making customers very happy
    hi, do you ship to switzerland?
    Please drop us a line if you have any good links, drugs or comments.

yes i can ship to switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by zappastean View Post
    hi, do you ship to switzerland?
    it will take a while to get to you.....about 7 to 10 days cant overnight it out of the country due to customs my friend. stop by the site if your interested.
    www.criticalrx.co.nr

dilaudid 8

Is there a minimum order. I'd like to spend about 100 to start but would pay for overnight.

Is the only way to order is through your site.my phone can't load the flash player.i can get on a computer if I need to.just let me know thanks

opanas

Hi, definitely interested in opanas, wld. like them asap, if possible. I can probably get the money to you tomorrow. would you consider a moneygram? if not id have to get a greendot card, do u ship the same day and is it overnight? thanks...hope u r legitttt!!!

i am definitely interested in the dilaudid. how can i get in touch?

price list

hi could use some of your great prices on the meds you have now.but what else do you have price list please.yes i am new. thanks dogman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast