Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: HOW TO SMOKE PURDUE OP 80MG

  1. #1

    HOW TO SMOKE PURDUE OP 80MG

    Forgive me if this topic exists, I am using this forum through a phone so it is not easy to navigate. I was wondering if anyone has had success smoking the new OP oxycontins with the tin foil and straw method and how it was done if so...

    And you people who say smoking pills is terrible and should never be done, get off your high horse, I didn't ask you to come read this thread and comment on it so save your time and mine.





    01-09-2010, 23:56 #2
    hydroazuanacaine
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: May 2007
    Posts: 1,589
    i really hope your thread is treated with respect and the answer to your question is the topic of discussion, but don't count on it.





    01-09-2010, 23:58 #3
    WorldWarMe
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: Vancouver, BC.
    Posts: 900
    I wouldn't advise smoking the new pills, isn't there a new chemical added into it that makes it so hard to crush? Would you really want to smoke that?





    02-09-2010, 00:11 #4
    Yerg
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: Ingerland
    Posts: 2,977
    ^Get off your high horse, OP didn't ask you to come here and comment. I don't get it, you ask a question in a public harm reduction forum and all people do is give you good advice.





    02-09-2010, 00:35 #5
    dokomo
    Moderator
    Other Drugs



    Offline
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 2,365
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by oddchihuahua
    Forgive me if this topic exists, I am using this forum through a phone so it is not easy to navigate. I was wondering if anyone has had success smoking the new OP oxycontins with the tin foil and straw method and how it was done if so...

    And you people who say smoking pills is terrible and should never be done, get off your high horse, I didn't ask you to come read this thread and comment on it so save your time and mine.
    No, it does not work.





    02-09-2010, 07:38 #6
    Violenza666
    Bluelighter



    Online
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: The pits of hell
    Posts: 2,689
    Why not just smoke heroin?





    03-09-2010, 02:05 #7
    c3nuke
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 43
    doesnt work its a waste, and you cant snort it either... and injecting it, youd probably die since the pills turn squishy and waxy upon contact with liquid and youd get a clot or something.. all you can do is chew it best as you can (the pills are tough now, and turn really waxy and sticky) and swallow it.

    or

    disolve it in soda for a whole day (the sticky semen substance will float on top) and just chug it... thats all we can really do to make it kick in faster.. Maybe you can also stick it in your butthole but I never tried that, im assuming it can work though





    03-09-2010, 02:15 #8
    Swerlz
    Bluelight Crew



    Offline
    Join Date: Sep 2006
    Location: SoFlo
    Posts: 7,707
    Use as intended





    03-09-2010, 10:51 #9
    crimsonjunk
    Bluelighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Alabamastan
    Posts: 1,138
    wait why cant you smoke it like scientifically did they somehow raise the vapeorization point? Yea I know the plastic polymer would be bad for you but shit smoking pills is bad in general.





    03-09-2010, 10:56 #10
    DynoSpec
    Bluelighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 678
    you wouldnt be able to powder it aswell, and i wouldnt be surprised if the polymer doesnt burn till way higher than oxy is destroyed, so it wont release




    it can be done

    03-09-2010, 23:50 #11
    xsticks5
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 1
    it can be done
    You can smoke the new op oxycontin pills ive done it and i worked amazingly well. Even though its probably very unhealthy, if your already abusing drugs you most likely dont care. Just put the entire pill on tenfoil and smoke it like you would with a roxy. It gets you extremely high!





    04-09-2010, 08:36 #12
    Limesmoke
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Denver/Boulder area Gender: Female
    Posts: 87
    xsticks5, How did you crush the pill?





    04-09-2010, 08:50 #13
    TokinDerrick
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Location: Tucson
    Posts: 1,743
    limesmoke, from what I understand, you don't crush the pills you smoke. why one would smoke such an expensive pill and waste a lot of it is beyond me though.





    04-09-2010, 08:59 #14
    Dankycodone
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Posts: 903
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Violenza666
    Why not just smoke heroin?
    This actually sounds healthier.





    24-10-2010, 01:14 #15
    i8hooked
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: dixie
    Posts: 165
    I miss my OC's.

    I just threw an OP 30 on my glass pipe on top of ashes and it smoked well and I got a bit of a buzz!
    But I will not pay more that 5 or 10 bucks for an OP of ANY milligram any more.
    They really screwed us on that one...Im about to bang a good ass MScontin and go rake some leaves.
    Last edited by i8hooked; 24-10-2010 at 01:24..





    24-10-2010, 02:31 #16
    SkagKush
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Location: Van City...
    Posts: 1,624
    yikes, to much binders for me.... ( as i sit on my high horse)

    ill just smoked heroin





    24-10-2010, 08:49 #17
    n0dstradamus
    Greenlighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: City of Angels
    Posts: 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TokinDerrick
    limesmoke, from what I understand, you don't crush the pills you smoke. why one would smoke such an expensive pill and waste a lot of it is beyond me though.
    i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.





    24-10-2010, 09:50 #18
    BIGsherm7272
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: Tampa, FL
    Posts: 1,260
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by n0dstradamus
    i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.
    The ritual itself is a major part of any addiction.





    24-10-2010, 09:59 #19
    n0dstradamus
    Greenlighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: City of Angels
    Posts: 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BIGsherm7272
    The ritual itself is a major part of any addiction.
    completely agree.





    24-10-2010, 10:14 #20
    Carl Landrover
    Bluelighter



    Online
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: CT
    Posts: 4,068
    I only got 2 OPs this one night and I thought they sucked, but I did get fairly high and my pupils definitely got smaller when I tried smoking it.

    For reference point, I've never smoked oxy before or heroin or anything else with tin foil. I could NOT crush up the oxy no matter what I did, even trying to cut it up into tiny chunks with a razor blade and go from there, but Purdue won. I knew the oxy was inside, but I could not break into the safe.

    Anyways, I took a few of the little chunks and tried smoking them on the tin foil. It was good enough to do it for the few chunks I had (maybe 40mg), but I found smoking to be annoying, I mean I'd rather snort it and enjoy. It also tasted awful and I did not feel like it was the healthiest thing to be doing. Not my finest hour, but it was good for the time being.





    28-10-2010, 06:41 #21
    DavidStayzFadedd
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: Portland, Oregon
    Posts: 91
    smoking oxy is prolly wastefull but man when tha old 80z were around i loved smokin them. its just the rush i get after holding in the smoke and blowing it out. its kinda like smoking h. man i wish i could find sum tar





    28-10-2010, 07:05 #22
    datSTIMfreak
    Temporary Ban

    Offline
    Join Date: Oct 2010
    Location: Valley of the Spun
    Posts: 148
    I tried freebasing an OP 80 off tinfoil on Saturday (I used to be pretty addicted to smoking oxycodone) and there was so much wax or whatever shit they have in there, I threw up. Fuck that shit, I bought two and just popped the other the next day and had a good nod. Take 'em by mouth dude.





    28-10-2010, 07:22 #23
    lman_15
    Bluelighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: concrete jungle
    Posts: 140
    kinda unrelated but in Canada we still got the old OC 80's sorry to hear you guys are struggling with this new formula i couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be.. come down to Canada and buy some old OC 80's cuz i'm pretty sure no one has those new ones down here, haven't seem one ever in my entire life, except for on the internet





    28-10-2010, 07:35 #24
    LittlebyLittle
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Posts: 156
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DynoSpec
    you wouldnt be able to powder it aswell, and i wouldnt be surprised if the polymer doesnt burn till way higher than oxy is destroyed, so it wont release
    so heat it to the level that the oxy is released and inhale that. what is that temperature?

    but yea, i'm a HIGH HORSE MOTHERFUCKER. I ate a 40 and chewed the dogshit out of it and sucked and the whole shpeel and got a GREAT buzz for the price, which I can't discuss.





    28-10-2010, 07:57 #25
    TheLostBoys
    Bluelighter



    Offline

    Posts: 356
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by n0dstradamus
    i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it.. the high only lasted 5 mins and got to be very expensive.


    Ive never smoked any kind of pill & just wondering, you stated the high only lasted 5 minutes, what it is for everyone because thats insane & sounds like a rip off way to do it.

  2. #2

    Re: HOW TO SMOKE PURDUE OP 80MG

    5 minutes eh? Sounds like that plastic polymer and binder/filler are getting you way high dude...

    *rides away on high horse* "Neeeigh!"





    28-10-2010, 17:55 #27
    mymindisgoo
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: new york city
    Posts: 632
    i'm thinking if you do the microfreeze method for the ops, you can try to smoke it. i'm going to try when i get back home in a few weeks. i mean if you can snort/shoot it, why not smoke. try it out.

    why would some people spend up to 80 dollars on a pill just to get high for a few hours? the same reason someone smokes a 1/4 of it... to get high. same thing with crack.





    18-11-2010, 13:09 #28
    dallasp
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by i8hooked
    I miss my OC's.

    I just threw an OP 30 on my glass pipe on top of ashes and it smoked well and I got a bit of a buzz!
    But I will not pay more that 5 or 10 bucks for an OP of ANY milligram any more.
    They really screwed us on that one...Im about to bang a good ass MScontin and go rake some leaves.
    what kind of glass pipe, just a basic bowl? never thought to try smoking a pill that way.... i've got some friends who smoke their pills exclusively, mostly roxies, but several of the new brands don't smoke as well if at all using the tinfoil method.

    also, mad props on your leave-raking, man. i'm jealous... it's been a long time since an opiate delivered by any method of administration made me energized enough to do yard work... or much of anything . was starting to think all the good times were gone, but maybe it's just that i haven't tried banging one yet.... ya think? seems like a hassle/big step, but then it's hard to judge, since i don't know what i'm missing


    D





    21-11-2010, 04:29 #29
    benzopiate10
    Bluelighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Posts: 63
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by n0dstradamus
    i went through a phase where i was addicted to smoking the old oc 80s.. the process of it is a bit theraputic and i believe this is what causes the addiction. the whole chasing the dragon on foil bit.. i loved it...
    nailed it. everything about it seems so calm and serene and when you get ready finally chase a few hits in you know you've hit the sweet spot





    24-11-2010, 03:53 #30
    unknown66
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 20
    lol you will for sure die or be on your way to death if you try to smoke these, let alone any pill.





    29-11-2010, 17:42 #31
    The OP king.
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 2
    Do not smoke this pill unless you wanna waste some cash and have a five minute buzz. The best way to take the new OP boys is to let them slowly dissolve underneath your tongue. When either it gets soft enough, or to gross for you to handle, chew that boy up like a piece of bubble gum and swallow it. You will be high as shit, assuming you don't have an intensely high tolerance to it. If so, go buy some heroin.





    29-11-2010, 17:44 #32
    The OP king.
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 2

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by unknown66
    lol you will for sure die or be on your way to death if you try to smoke these, let alone any pill.
    I dont know if you have a brain or not, but if you saw half the posts on here, you would see people talking about personally smoking pills. If you die from smoking pills, i'm thinking these people wouldn't be posting any of that.





    29-11-2010, 20:23 #33
    Paulycodone
    Bluelighter



    Offline
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Southern California (Orange County)
    Posts: 163
    I just got a scrip of the red 60mg OPs, I'm a newb with these...any big advice? just swallowing them works for pain really well has anyone experiemented further successfully?

    Edit: you guys make it sound like I gotta have a professional instructor show me lol
    Last edited by Paulycodone; 29-11-2010 at 20:28.. Reason: lol





    29-11-2010, 22:43 #34
    Violenza666
    Bluelighter



    Online
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: The pits of hell
    Posts: 2,689
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kurrupt
    5 minutes eh? Sounds like that plastic polymer and binder/filler are getting you way high dude...

    *rides away on high horse* "Neeeigh!"
    Lulz..




    You guys are saved

    01-12-2010, 19:45 #35
    OpSwagg
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 1
    You guys are saved
    Ok, u gotta get a micro file or more commonly a "pedegg", it's a foot scraper for dead skin lol ... I kno nasty but you obv don't ever use it on your foot if your grinding down op with it.
    You need to scrape the op down just like you would scrape a old stlye oc down.

    Take the shavings and spread them evenly on a teaspoon so that there's just a little space around the shavings on the spoon.

    Hold the lighter under the spoon. In about a min you will see the shavings start to burn, keep holding the lighter on until you see all the shavings melted down to dark golden brown. (this is burning out the agent the makes it "gook" up , don't worry your not burning the oc out, me and my boys have done this literally 500 times cuz it's the quickest and most successful way and we get... Hiiiigggghhhhh)

    After you have the golden brown on spoon, put it directly into the freezer for 5 min.
    ( this rapid heating and cooling eliminates the cellouse in the formula )

    After 5 mins take it out the freezer, (wipe the black shit from the lighter flame off the bottom of spoon so it doesn't get everywhere lol.)

    The op will b stuck to the spoon but it's dry as shit which is exactly what we want. With a razor, Score the op in all directions like your sketching a microphone on a piece of paper.

    After you score it, scrape the op off the spoon with whatever you find is working, I use a butter knife

    Use a I.D. card or whatever and get it into a pile and use dry fingers and run it between your fingers to get it to a finer powder, it will never be as fine as a old oc but you snort that and you'll get a awesome drip and b lifted and gifted. I hope you guys get it down pat! Good luck. It's a lot to do but it's worth it to most. Specially when u get it down





    01-12-2010, 19:58 #36
    curlygurl1980
    Bluelighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: alabama
    Posts: 175
    i was reading thru this some and actually YOU ABSOLUTLEY CAN snort the ops WITHOUT micorwaving them or putting them in coke. i have done it numerous times. u just take a nail file scrub off the coating and then u get a grater something similar to a ped egg but with much smaller holes and shave it down and there u go. u just have to make sure the straw is really far up your nose. the only difference is u really dont get a drain but i PROMISE u you will still get a buzz its exactly the same. like i said i have done it many many times and feel exactly the same as i did when they where oc's. a friend of mine smoked one and she said she got a buzz but i have never tried it.




    Microfreeze method video

    09-12-2010, 11:59 #37
    liquidlove69
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 4
    Microfreeze method video
    I know there is a video out there which shows how tto do the microfreeze method. It does work! email me if you want more details. I was confused on the posts on how to actually do it properly but the video helped make it happen, Thank Goodness! email cjcelite2@hotmail for more info.




    damn

    21-12-2010, 18:30 #38
    Greenbeanmonster4
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 2
    damn
    i just resorted to gettin some of those new ops nd i was hoping to get the old ones. i hate how purdue is trying to take over the drug world




    feelin a little more assured

    21-12-2010, 18:41 #39
    Greenbeanmonster4
    Greenlighter

    Offline
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Posts: 2
    feelin a little more assured
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OpSwagg
    Ok, u gotta get a micro file or more commonly a "pedegg", it's a foot scraper for dead skin lol ... I kno nasty but you obv don't ever use it on your foot if your grinding down op with it.
    You need to scrape the op down just like you would scrape a old stlye oc down.

    Take the shavings and spread them evenly on a teaspoon so that there's just a little space around the shavings on the spoon.

    Hold the lighter under the spoon. In about a min you will see the shavings start to burn, keep holding the lighter on until you see all the shavings melted down to dark golden brown. (this is burning out the agent the makes it "gook" up , don't worry your not burning the oc out, me and my boys have done this literally 500 times cuz it's the quickest and most successful way and we get... Hiiiigggghhhhh)

    After you have the golden brown on spoon, put it directly into the freezer for 5 min.
    ( this rapid heating and cooling eliminates the cellouse in the formula )

    After 5 mins take it out the freezer, (wipe the black shit from the lighter flame off the bottom of spoon so it doesn't get everywhere lol.)

    The op will b stuck to the spoon but it's dry as shit which is exactly what we want. With a razor, Score the op in all directions like your sketching a microphone on a piece of paper.

    After you score it, scrape the op off the spoon with whatever you find is working, I use a butter knife

    Use a I.D. card or whatever and get it into a pile and use dry fingers and run it between your fingers to get it to a finer powder, it will never be as fine as a old oc but you snort that and you'll get a awesome drip and b lifted and gifted. I hope you guys get it down pat! Good luck. It's a lot to do but it's worth it to most. Specially when u get it down
    Im bouta try this method but i wanna make sure tht it wont gel up 1st.cuz id hate wastin these.im tryin to get highhhh hahah.

Similar Threads

  1. PURDUE 80mg OC $250
    By stashman in forum Blazing $250 deals (shipping cost not included)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. SHOOTIN, MAINLINING THE NEW PURDUE OP
    By PHARMACY REVIEWER in forum DRUG NAMES AND SLANG TERMS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 09:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •